ATSA Independent Living Expo – Perth
Address: 1 Graylands Rd, Claremont WA 6010
Claremont Showground offers on ground parking for most events (subject to availability).There is further parking available at:
- Claremont Aquatic Centre (Davies Road)
- Claremont Golf Course Carpark (entry via Lapsley Road)
- Claremont Oval (entry via Shenton Road)
- Rowe Park (corner Langsford & Gugeri Street)
Acrod parking is reserved onsite during events, and is available outside the venue along Graylands Road and at Ashton Triangle (Corner Judge and Ashton Avenues).
Train services on the Fremantle Line stop at the Showground Station.
Bus numbers 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 98/99 (circle route), 102, 103 and 107 all stop close by. Groups of up to seven people (two adults and five children or two adults and five concession fares) can travel to and from the Showground on a FamilyRider ticket which allows unlimited system-wide travel after 9:00am on weekdays during school holidays.
FamilyRider fares offer great value for money, being a cheaper option even for a two-section journey, and you save the hassle of buying a return ticket at the end of your day. Savings can even be made by smaller groups. To find out the best option for your family, speak to our friendly station staff, call the Transperth InfoLine on 13 62 13 or visit www.transperth.wa.gov.au.
ATSA Independent Living Expo – Melbourne
Epsom Rd, Ascot Vale VIC 3032
Melbourne Showgrounds is a fully accessible venue providing inclusive access for people with disabilities to buildings and facilities, equipment, information and trained staff, addressing the needs of all patrons of the venue. Accessible features of Melbourne Showgrounds:
- Accessible designated car parking and drop off points
- Accessible and clear pathways from car parking to the site and facilities
- Clear paths from outdoor to indoor areas
- Clear external and internal signage including use of symbols
- Designated, accessible toilet facilities, with sign-posted directions
- Wheelchair accessible seating at various locations at the venue
- Storage space for mobility aids
- Slip resistant floor and ground surfaces
- Access for assistance and guide dogs including provision of water if required
- Lift access to venue areas with audio information and Braille buttons
Melbourne Showgrounds provides limited onsite parking for events.
Bus No. 472 (Williamstown to Moonee Ponds) stops along Langs Road.
Bus No. 404 (Footscray to Moonee Ponds) stops on the corner of Epsom and Ascot Vale Roads.
Route 57 tram (West Maribyrnong to Elizabeth Street, City), stops at stop 32 (Showgrounds Village Shopping Centre on Epsom Road). Please note that the previously serviced stop 33 is no longer in use. Please listen to onboard announcements or check with your tram driver.
Melbourne Showgrounds has its own train station that operates for selected events only. Special event train details will be made available on the event calendar when required. For further transport options including an A-B journey planner, please visit Public Transport Victoria.