ATSA Independent Living Expo 2020 Call for Papers are open!
ATSA is now taking submissions for presentations as part of the Conference Program at the next ATSA Independent Living Expos in Perth and Melbourne 2020. The program is always a hugely popular part of the event, with multiple session running across multiple themes of each event. The exciting news is that this year’s program will be divided into streams giving visitors more choice:
- 1. Clinical Instructional short session – 25 minute sessions with 5 minute question time
- 2. Clinical Instructional long session – 1 hour sessions which have structured learning objectives that encourages audience participation and exchange
- 3. Consumer – 25 minute sessions that are participant specific and can be delivered by services, AT Providers, participants, service coordinators etc
- 4. Product Innovation – 25 minute sessions allowing exhibitors to showcase new and innovative products. Preference will be given to products that have nominated for Best new AT product for 2019 & 2020 (no sales pitches).
- 5. AT Developments – 25 minute sessions with 5 minute question time, to inform the industry, healthcare professionals and consumers on AT developments e.g. Emerging technology, Research, Regulatory changes or information, Government information, Q&A panels
The ATSA Conference Program is a rare opportunity to highlight breakthrough technologies, present the latest research findings, speak out on issues relating to disability or ageing, demonstrate techniques for client assessment or introduce new product developments. The most successful presentations in the program present real life case studies, as well as provide actionable insights for visitors to take back to their homes or workplaces. To make a submission you will need a session title and short description (around 100-150 words), as well as the speaker information and short biography.
The FINAL deadline for submissions is Friday 24th January 2020.
Submissions can only be made via the online portal below and will not be accepted via email. You are invited to submit for either or both ATSA expos. There are limited spaces for presentations. Selection is made by the educational advisory committee and ATSA reserves the right to select the most suitable submissions for the educational programmes of both events.
Dates for each ATSA Expo are the following:
Wednesday 6th and Thursday 7th May
ATSA Perth, Claremont Showground
Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th May
ATSA Melbourne, Melbourne Showgrounds
If you have any questions, please call us on 1300 789 845